Scottish Stunner Cruise & Rail
Experience the spectacular wilds of Scotland by small ship and luxury rail
Hebridean Island Cruises is one of the smallest and finest luxury cruise lines with genuine fully inclusive cruising.
We have combined a luxury rail journey through the fabled Scottish Highlands and a small ship voyage aboard 48-passenger Hebridean Princess through Scotland’s wild islands to create a deluxe, whisky-laced adventure in 2024.
- 1 night pre-cruise hotel stay in Glasgow with breakfast
- Most transfers throughout
- 7 night cruise aboard Hebridean Princess from Oban return
- Fine Dining Experiences: On board Hebridean Princess you will dine in the elegant Columba Restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Afternoon tea is served in the comfort of the Tiree Lounge. Barbecues on the Skye Deck and picnics ashore are occasionally offered depending on daily activities.
- Complimentary Drinks: Compliment your meal with specially selected wines of the day, and enjoy other house wines and spirits, soft drinks and beers, tea and coffee during your time with us at no extra charge. Taittinger Champagne is also included by the glass throughout your cruise.
- Shore Tours: There is no need to decide in which tours and visits you would like to participate as these are all included, as are fishing trips
- Speedboat rides, which can be arranged on request.
- Gratuities: All gratuities are included in your cruise fare, both on board and ashore.
- Guides: Knowledgeable guides accompany all cruises, both on board and on the tours ashore.
- Bicycles to use ashore
- Free Wi-Fi access onboard
- 1 night stay in Glasgow hotel post-cruise
- One way local train fare from Glasgow to Edinburgh
- 2 nights stay in a 5-star hotel, Edinburgh with breakfast
- 4 night rail journey from Edinburgh roundtrip onboard the Belmond Royal Scotsman
- Twin cabin onboard with fixed lower berths on floor and private facilities
- 24 hour steward service
- All meals onboard the train including coffee/tea and petit fours
- All onboard beverages
- Private visit to Ballindalloch Castle
- A choice of activities at Rotheimurchus Estate
- Guided tour of Glamis castle
- Seal-watching boat trip/visit to Blair Athol Distillery
- Entertainment is also included onboard the train.
- One way transfer from Edinburgh train station to hotel
- 1 night post-train stay in Edinburgh with breakfast
For a more detailed look at the ship Hebridean Princess, feel free to browse through their 2024 brochure below