8 Day Red Centre & The Ghan
From $2,109pp twin share
Take in the best of the Outback on this expansive rail journey on The Ghan. Once onboard, relax and watch the landscape turn from the hues of green to the vibrant ochre hues of the red earth.
Upon arrival into Alice Springs, you'll have 2 nights to explore before heading off on a coach tour to Uluru. There's no denying that it will be blistering hot whilst you're there so be sure to take advantage of the early morning and late afternoon to see the sites. Save your energy through the middle of the day and spend it around one of the numerous pools within the Resort. To get around, just jump onboard the free shuttle that takes you around to all the hotels as well as the little town centre. The ice creams from the ice cream palour are a must!
After your visit, you're back to Alice for one more night before heading home.
- Spend overnight onboard The Ghan in gold service from Adelaide to Alice Springs
- All meals onboard
- Select beverages - wine, beer and limited spirits, tea & coffee
- Off train tour at Marla
- 3 nights stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Alice Springs
- Breakfast daily
- Free WiFi
- Late checkout to 1pm
- Stay is split 2 + 1 night after Uluru visit
- Half day town tour of Alice Springs
- Coach transfer from Alice Springs to Uluru and return
- 3 nights stay at Sails of the Desert in Ayers Rock
- Be sure to experience the free Indigenous Activities Program
- Get around the resort on the free shuttle bus
- Witness the breathtaking sunrise over Uluru
- Take a tour of the Field of Light
- 3 day National Park Entry Fee
- Transfer from hotel to Alice Springs Airport